Volunteer positions are open to students, interns, and young professionals. In exchange for volunteering, CORE Group provides complimentary access to the conference during volunteer shifts. Volunteers are responsible for their own transportation and lodging for the conference.
Volunteers assist with:
- Registration/ Check-In
- Set-up and break-down of the event space each day
- Ensuring sessions run smoothly (time-keeping, troubleshooting PowerPoint issues, distributing handouts, note taking, photography, etc.)
Volunteers must be available for at least one full shift:
- Monday, June 4th; 7:30am-5:30pm
- Tuesday, June 5th; 7:30am-5:30pm
- Wednesday, June 6th; 7:30am-5:30pm
- Thursday, June 7th; 7:30am-1:30pm
Email Erin Murray at email@example.com with your availability if you are interested in volunteering.
- Attend the Conference sessions during your volunteer shift at no cost
- Participate in technical Working Group discussions
- Network with the other attendees
- Enjoy complimentary breakfast and lunch