Volunteer positions are open to students, interns, and young professionals. In exchange for volunteering, CORE Group provides complimentary access to the conference during volunteer shifts. Volunteers are responsible for their own transportation and lodging for the conference.
Volunteers assist with:
- Registration/ Check-In
- Set-up and break-down of the event space each day
- Ensuring sessions run smoothly (time-keeping, troubleshooting PowerPoint issues, distributing handouts, note taking, photography, etc.)
Volunteers must be available for at least one full shift:
- Wednesday, April 19 11:30-5:30pm
- Thursday, April 20, 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Friday, April 21, 7:30am – 1:00pm
Email Erin Murray at firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability if you are interested in volunteering.
- Attend the Conference sessions during your volunteer shift at no cost
- Participate in technical Working Group discussions
- Network with the other attendees
- Enjoy complimentary breakfast and lunch