Global Health Practitioner Conference 2022
The Global Health Practitioner Conference (GHPC) is CORE Group’s flagship annual conference.
The conference is put on by CORE Group, a leader in community health working to end preventable maternal, newborn, and child deaths around the world. Through collaborative action CORE Group promotes and safeguards health in communities and creates new models for reaching the most marginalized populations.
Implementers, academics, governments, donors, UN, private sector, and other community health advocates convene in this multi-day, content rich meeting that features knowledge sharing and skills building sessions, recent evidence on cross-sectoral technical areas, dialogues on community health, and professional networking.
#GHPC22 Objectives are:
- Increase knowledge of conference participants in multi-sectoral technical areas of community health
- Strengthen partnerships amongst CORE Group members and partners to transform global health principles and implementation
- Identify and highlight best practices in COVID-19 Pandemic Response for future outbreaks and improved response
- Foster participant connections through networking and professional engagement to build healthy communities worldwide and achieve health equity
- Celebrate 25 years of the CORE Group community and the work we have done together!
Find out more about past Global Health Practitioner Conferences here.
“I think [the conference] is an exceptional opportunity to bring people from very different backgrounds around the table in a setup that is very conducive to for dialogue, and it has produced incredible discussion.” – Emanuele Capobianco, Director of Health and Care, International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescents